SSC JE Paper 2 2019 exam result declared on ssc.nic.in, check direct links here
SSC JE Paper 2 2019 exam result: The personnel selection commission published on Tuesday 22 November the results of the junior engineer exam (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Survey & Contracts), 2019 (papier- II). Registered candidates who took the exams can view the SSC JE score here. In the next step, all shortlisted candidates will need to come forward for document verification. The result was uploaded to the official ssc.nic.in website and the steps to verify it have been attached below. Candidates can also click on the direct links to view the results of civil, electrical and mechanical exams.
The result of the Paper-I of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Survey & Contracts) exam, 2019 was declared on March 1, 2021. Based on the candidate’s performance in paper I, 5,681 candidates (Civil: 4,750 and Electrical / Mechanical: 931) were qualified for the Paper-II exam. Taking into account the passing marks (Paper-I + Paper-II) set by the Commission, 2532 candidates passed the civil engineering exam and 358 qualified the mechanical / electrical engineering exam.
The official notice on ssc.nic.in reads: “The result of the Paper-I exam of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Survey & Contracts), 2019 was declared on 01.03.2021. Based on the result of Paper-I of said exam, 5,681 candidates (Civil: 4,750 and Electrical / Mechanical: 931) were qualified to appear in Paper-II “
SSC JE 2019 Threshold
The minimum qualification score for applicants falling under the UR is 30%. For EWS / OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 25% and for all other categories it is 20%.
SSC JE Paper-II Exam 2019: Check Important Dates
- The result of article II was published on November 23, 2021
- The result link will be deactivated on December 19, 2021
- SSC will publish the scores of qualified / unqualified applicants on its official website after one week on November 30, 2021.
SSC JE result: Direct links
- Here is the direct link to view the SSC JE 2019 results (civil)
- Here is the direct link to view the SSC JE 2019 results (Electrical / Mechanical)
How to check the SSC JE 2019 result
- Applicants should go to the official website https://ssc.nic.in/
- On the home page, go to the result tab displayed at the top right
- Applicants will be redirected to another page where they will need to click on the result option displayed in front of the link that reads: “COMBINED LEVEL DIPLMÉ EXAM (CGL), 2019 (LEVEL III) – LIST OF CANDIDATES IN THE ROLL NO. QUALIFIED ORDER FOR VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR THE POSITION OF ASSISTANT AUDIT OFFICER (AAO) – (LIST-1)
- The result will be displayed on the screen. Applicants are advised to take their printed form for future reference
The official notification reads: “Document verification will be carried out in the second half of December 2021 on a provisional basis. Admission cards of candidates qualified to appear in the document check will be uploaded to the websites of the respective regional offices prior to the completion of the document check. Applicants, who cannot download their admission cards, can immediately contact the relevant regional offices. The responsibility for downloading the Admission Cards rests exclusively with the candidates. 5. The notes of qualified / unqualified applicants will be hosted on the Commission website on 30.11.2021. Candidates can check their individual scores from 11/30/2021 to 12/19/2021 using the registration number and password saved and then clicking on the Result / Notes link on the candidate dashboard.
The document verification date has not yet been announced. However, it should be conducted after the second week of December. Applicants will need to bring admission cards for the document verification round. The corresponding hall tickets will be published on the websites of the respective regional offices. Applicants who cannot download their venue tickets for any reason are encouraged to contact the relevant regional offices.