Gigabash PS5 port confirmed with new Kongkrete monster
Developer Passion Republic Games has announced a GigaBash The PS5 port will release with its previously slated PC and PS4 versions in early 2022.
Here’s a new trailer revealing the Kongkrete monster:
Here’s a preview of the game:
After centuries of sleeping in the bowels of the earth, the primordial beasts known as the Titans woke up. Now they must fight humanity – and against each other – for total world domination.
GigaBash combines the chaos and creativity of titles like Power Stone, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, and War of Monsters with the jaw-dropping scale of classic kaiju movies. Play as a Unleashed Titan or a Titan hunter Mecha; summon lightning bolts from the sky, use a radio tower as a truncheon, or roll an entire neighborhood (and your enemies) into one massive snowball. Wreak enough havoc and you’ll evolve into your final form, the terribly titanic S-Class.
- LET THE BEAST – Choose from a colorful roster of 10 unique characters in Battle Mode, each with their own moveset and playstyle. Can you master them all?
- STOPPING GROUND – Dive into a frenzied and fun melee with up to four other players, face off in Battle mode or team up in 2v2. Wage war around the world – from cityscapes to exotic locations, nowhere is safe from the wrath of the Titans!
- INTERIOR – Get on the couch to challenge up to three friends in local multiplayer. No one at home? No problem, go online!
- EASY TO LEARN, DIFFICULT TO MASTER – Time your attacks, block your opponents, use holds and specials, and build this meter to reveal your final form!
- CLASH OF THE TITANS – Uncover the origins (and misadventures) of the Titans in four unique single-player campaigns, each with its own oversized protagonist.
- ALPHAS ROOM – Face off in Duel mode, challenge another player to see who the real King of the Titans is.
- MULTIPLAYER ILLNESS – Experience the ultimate party mode with a variety of mini-games designed for maximum fun. Only available in local play.