boulder burglary + frustrated BOCO with RTD + convicted rioter
Hello, Boulder! It’s Tuesday, so let’s start with what’s happening today in Boulder.
Tuesday’s weather: Partly cloudy all day. High: 79 Low: 52.
Here are the best stories in Boulder today:
- Boulder family home broken into, and the intruder may have been disguised as a grocery delivery boy. (The Denver Canal)
- Boulder County Commissioners sent RTD CPR) last week, expressing frustration with the transit agency’s lack of service, despite receiving more than $ 700 million in federal stimulus funds. The county said the denials are “at a stalemate.” (
- Students innovate in the Hyperloop challenge | CU Boulder today (CU today)
- CU Boulder reports 95% of students are vaccinated against COVID-19. 32,420 students completed the vaccine reporting requirement. (Independent CU)
- Conviction of the Hill Riot participant: The ruckus on the Hill on March 6, which started as an outdoor party, but quickly escalated – now the first person arrested has been sentenced for their role in the riot. (CBS Denver)
Today’s Boulder Daily is brought to you by our friends at Ring, the home security company. Ring does more than just doorbells: discover their full line of smart home products at Ring.com. And thank you ring for helping to shake up the local news in Boulder!
Today in Boulder:
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
That’s all for today! See you tomorrow morning with a new update. If you enjoy these newsletters, please invite your friends and neighbors to follow. You can send them this link to subscribe. – Brad K. Evans
Do you have any advice or suggestion for an upcoming Boulder Daily?
Contact [email protected] anytime.